Thank you all, and if it continues as it has today 2013 already beats 2012.

Started by Zapato, 2013-01-01 16:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

Its always a pleasure to stroll on this site and the connections we make are invaluable. Just today received a lead on some parts we've been searching for and not going to jinx it by speaking of them. Hopefully it will work out we'll know by weeks end.

Thank you Mr.Potter and a great 2013 to you all.

Zap- :unitedstates:

Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

57 Ford Kustom

Zap,
   I saw the link, great find! Potters the man! Look forward to watching your progress on your car!
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Zapato

Mr. Potter you are the man. Mike won the bid tonight and is very grateful for the lead. On his behalf and mine thank you once again. Its a great community here, everyone helping and looking out for each other.

Zapato

JPotter57

1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

Zap...ok..he won the bid, you can't jinxs it..what was it you guys were talking about?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

gasman826

Zapato

And am sure he got ''wood'' out of the deal. I was out with my wife last night and wondering how it finished out was a minor distraction. Checked within minutes of walking in the door.

Zapato

RICH MUISE

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

Rich, a buddy of mine is building a Country Squire wagon and he was searching for the ''wood'' trim that surrounds the equally fake ''wood'' panels.

Believe his personal goal is to have at least one of every model offered by Ford in 57. And they all have to be perfect when done.

Zapato

JPotter57

I found a whole set on ebay and told him about it.   He bid and won it...score.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.