News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

mouldings

Started by len, 2013-02-10 09:48

Previous topic - Next topic

len

hey guys i need 5 mldgs and an emblem for the ranchero.better start looking now. i have the ranchero that has the gold inserts on the side.i need all 4 fender mldgs.2 on each side.1 above and 1 below the gold insert on each fender.also need the mldg just behind the left door above the gold insert. its about 10 inches long. also a longhorn emblem on the t gate.len

Frankenstein57

Len, there is a guy on the Ford barn that has some of the steer tailgate emblems, re-pops at $20 each. I bought two, they look nice. If you don't find the gold inserts, try e-mailing Randy Conner. I just got home from his place in the Wisconsin northwoods, he has a bunch of those rancheros.  Mark

Ford Blue blood

Mark do you now understand why Randy is "talkative".....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Frankenstein57

Bill, I think talkative is being nice. And the fact that my brother and I both raced dirt cars, well we all got along just fine. I'm sorry to report that my camera failed me  while I was there. But I'll do a follow up to this visit on the post I already started, Mark