News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

hey 57redwhitered !!!

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-01-14 14:54

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I remember all the cool pics you posted of 57's from Kansas shows last year...I for one would sure appreciate keeping us informed of any not-to-miss shows this year up in your state. I've already decided I need to go northeast a bit to catch some shows this coming season...I just don't know when they are..or where.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57redwhitered

Hey Rich,  I am anxiously waiting for the show season to begin in this area which will start in early May. e one show that I would certainly recommend is the KKOA Leadsled show in Salina that will be in July  You can check out their website for the exact date.  There are always some fantastic 57s that show up as well as alot of just really nice cars.  Can't say that that the leadsleds are my cup of tea,  but I do admire the quality of work that goes into them.  Always several of the old school kustomizers and celebrities there also.  Will keep you informed with what I know.  My self I am 6 weeks into recovery from shoulder surgery.  I can't believe that I actually hired someone to do this to me.  BTW i have been following the work on your door panels.  Impressive!  John
1957 Skyliner

57 Ford Kustom

KKOA shows are always something to see! My Dad was a colonial in the KKOA. I grew up going to the shows, mostly Gettysburg, Pa. A lot of great friendly guys, with awesome cars!
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

RICH MUISE

Never been to a kkoa show..this year will be my first. I'll keep an eye out for those kansas show dates..and John, maybe we'll meet up at one of them for a cup of coffee.
I've been following some blogs on a website..."poverty Flats"...guy from Kansas whose lifestyle I really admire...can't believe all the custom/classic car and truck stuff up in that area. I think he's from the Salina area.  anyway kinda hyped my wanting to go to a Kansas show.
Thanks for the compliments on the door panels. Still got 2 kick panels and 2 side panels for my console to do yet.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe