News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Not a 57 but neat

Started by hiball3985, 2013-02-23 12:47

Previous topic - Next topic

hiball3985

http://www.varietyvideosllc.com/about2.html Just for fun, I had never seen this one before
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

Well that was absolutly jaw dropping!!!!!!!!!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Rich A couple of years ago a friend of mine took me to visit that gentleman out in Arizona.    The day that we went there he had two of them as I recall. I had pictures of them but when everything was changed from my old computer to this new one in December,  the pictures evaporated.  I'm sure that a 6 year old kid could find them though.  I was told that they never really get lost.   He is a very nice person and does some nice work.  That film looked like it was taken at the Pavilion near Scottsdale.  If I remember correctly, it was not far from the gentleman's house.
   FYI    Yes he does use refrigerator sheet metal to make them.  He is absolutely amazing. Jay   

hiball3985

JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

The world just keeps getting smaller, isn't it, Jay..It must of been great to meet him. Yeah, when I saw he was from Phoenix I got to hoping he'll be either at a show or the Pavillion cruise. I really would like to see that car. Boy, I know I keep saying this, but  if nothing else this car hobby does for a person, it sure restores your faith in good ol' American craftsmanship. I am constantly in awe at some of the talented guys in this hobby..even some of the car related artwork is inspiring.

Mark

Ok Rich if the motor in your wife's car turns up missing we will know what your up to

RICH MUISE

That is funny. You got a good memory.
That was the one thing i was a little disapointed in with that build....seems like he coulda found a small ford 4 banger.I did notice it didn't sound too bad at all though.