News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Pictures from a email

Started by Mark, 2013-02-25 15:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

This is not mine but I would love to have it.......Maybe someday

Mark

there is a chance more will be on the way

sprink88

~Chris

57redwhitered

1957 Skyliner

JPotter57

That belongs to Wildhog..Tom Drummond...doubt its for sale right now.  Still want one...

1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

wildhog

If there is enough interest I will have a mold made and sell a few. At this point I am into it so heavy, I don't know what is going to happen. Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

wildhog

For more info. on a 57 Jr. google shearch ( junior central ) on home page open Ford Sunliner 500 .
The body I have is the suvior body, now with over 40 hours of body shop work in it to make a perfect body for the mold to be pulled off from. Tom

57AGIN

Wildhog:

Awesome job, if there isn't a market, there sure should be.  Turn that into a "golf cart" for the seniors to ride around in their retirement communities.  Or for us still active wanna be racers, to cruise around the pits at the race, or at the really large car shows, that are too big to walk around.  Or better yet, to build for our grandkids to get their interests up and running for continuing the interest in our 57's when we are long gone.

Bob
57 AGIN

wildhog

Bob, The body is too small for an adult, this is a kid's car, some were battery powered but most were pedal
cars. You can see more at Junior Central. Tom

57AGIN

wildhog:

Well at least part of my fantasy is a possibility.lol

Bob
57 AGIN