News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

keep John Gambill 8n your prayers, guys...

Started by JPotter57, 2013-03-04 12:53

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

John's wife has been suffering with cancer for some time now and passed away on the 2nd of March.  I just found out today, and I know that John and his family are hurting.  Please say an extra prayer for them today....
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

F570RD

Sad to hear this.Met John 2 years back at Columbus and had known his wife was ill.

57 Ford Kustom

James,
Will do! Thanks for letting us know.
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

suede57ford

John is a great friend.  We are are really sad to hear that his family is dealing with the loss.  He will be in our prayers.
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

RICH MUISE

I'm sorry to hear that. My thoughts and best wishes are with John and his family.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

John and his family must be hurting. I certainly will keep them in my prayers and I will have them put on our prayer list in church also. Jay

wv 57s forever

Sorry to hear that, John was allways putting up prize money for the shoot out . Will put him and his family in our prayers.

57AGIN

I'll echo the thoughts of all of you.  Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult things a family has to go thru on this journey through life.  I'll add John and his family to my thoughts and prayers, too.

Bob
57 AGIN

jegsr

Thanks guys, means alot to myself and family.  May God Bless You All