News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Colorado fire...not good

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-06-12 18:54

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Glad to hear everything is ok with your home. Must have been a huge relief to see it with your own eyes. You have had a rough year to deal with the health issues, so the good news on the property was doubly good. I'll let you know if I can make it up.
LOL...so, it's the fairies that have plastic engine blocks...hmmm.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Funny how things work out sometimes.  My daughter and her husband live in Colorado Springs.  They have kept us up to date with respect to the fires, homes lost and the impact on them.  They were/are looking for a house to buy, narrowed it down to two, both were taken in the fire.  One of those houses hit close to home, it belonged to a fellow serviceman.  She is heart broken for the loss of the home owner, a fellow Air Force Officer and his wife they met last August when they transferred there.  USAA has been good to that couple so far, she says that they too have "temporary shelter" money.  No idea how things will be once they and the adjuster get in to look, they just know the place is gone.

Really glad to hear you guys are good and all is in tact!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Jeff Norwell

Glad to hear all is safe and good Al.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

Bill...one of the things I found out...the two people that died in the fire unable to escape were air force people also.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Rich I really hate to hear that.  Military life is hard and dangerous enough (there have been more "training deaths" then combat deaths since 2002) without having something like this happen.  Don't know if she knew those folks, the Academy is very large and there are a couple of more installations in the immediate area.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II