News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ranchero Seat

Started by LAUDY57, 2013-06-18 11:43

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Guys:

OOPS, looks like I made a snap judgment about that Ranchero's front end.  But thanks for the clarification.  I, too like multiple carbs, tri-power, dual quads, log 6's, Webbers, etc.  If Paxton made a dual quad enclosure for my supercharger, it would be mounted as soon as possible.  Kind of like Bob Benter's great looking Lucas Oil advertisement E-code, F-code Fairlane 500 Club Victoria.

Bob
57 AGIN

hiball3985

Quote from: Zapato on 2013-06-20 11:25
Yup, that's what is common show car trick at one time. all about adding judges points to your card.

Zap- :unitedstates:

Really hate picking someone's car apart, he has a big grin on his face and his car is road worthy and mine is just an ever growing parts pile. Plus I do like ''different'' and it fits that. Now is he a member here? If not, why?
Sorry it wasn't meant to pick the car apart. I'm not a show car person and had never seen that, so it seemed odd to me.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Zapato

Quote from: hiball3985 on 2013-06-20 14:51
Sorry it wasn't meant to pick the car apart. I'm not a show car person and had never seen that, so it seemed odd to me.

wasn't directed at you, just a general comment. the headrests looked odd to me so had to ask about them myself. no offense taken or meant.

zap-
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

LAUDY57

I asked him if he was a member of any forums, he said he doesn't have time right now but maybe when he retires. There is a TON of bling in and on the car, that's why I said to him that he must have had it for a while, it would take a long time to gather all the little decorative items. Just look at the taillight lenses.
"That Guy" keeps stealing everything I put down!

LAUDY57

More pics, next day- I like the shot of the pinstriping.

LAUDY57

Meteor wagon, someone else's pics so don't know if the valve cover is for real.

hiball3985

I like that wagon. Is that a stock grill for a Meteor?
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

57 Ford Kustom

Nice car phone in that chero, probably works better than mine! Lol! Tim
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Jeff Norwell

That Chero is a nice mild custom.... very very nice.
The wagon is beautiful too...although many go crazy for a Canuck Meteor front grill...I love a standard grill better.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Tom S

Quote from: LAUDY57 on 2013-06-21 11:37... someone else's pics so don't know if the valve cover is for real.
Someone else's pics, bummer, 'cause I'd like to see better pix and/or know more about that T-Bird emblem on the valve cover.

LAUDY57

Hiball, here's a couple of pics from yesterday, a Rideau 500 Meteor at the Vancouver car auction. Owner wasn't around and it will go on the block today (auction on internet also).

hiball3985

Thank you for the pictures, I'm not familiar with the Meteor, I think this is the first one I have seen.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang