News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

On the 'net for sale...

Started by robhaerr, 2013-08-07 13:44

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Very few are able to chop a top on a '57 and still have it look good. Nice clean look on the outside, mods were pulled off very well imho. I was a little surprised at the interior given the clean line looks on the outside.
You guys know I lean towards the custom look, but with that said, I think if someone were letting me pick one of these to give me, I'd take the red and white convertible.
Nice to see so many full size '57's in the 40-50-60K range.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

Love the Kustom Fairlane, agree with Rich on the interior. Many little things that came so well together the molded in gravel pan up front, deseamed front end, rounded corners peaked front fenders on and on. Only thing I really didn't like and its strictly a personal thing just find the Fairlane rear bumper heavy looking. and it must be hell keeping that trunk clean with the fuel filler neck in there. I would have left it where Ford put it.

Would love to see it person, the tail lights are done like no other I've ever seen. Would really like to see them up close.

Do wonder what the final selling price will be.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

Al and I saw another chopped Fairlane in Colorado at the NSRA show in Pueblo. I was surprised at that one also that I didn't have a problem with the chop. These are one car for sure that just look better not chopped. I think some crouds just fall into the "gotta chop it" rut.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

GaryI72

The molded in gravel pan caught my eye also.  A very smooth look. Nice.