News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

NEW wet sanding tool!!!!!!

Started by gasman826, 2013-07-29 17:51

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman826

Third day of wet sanding.  She has to stop when her fingers start to bleed.

RICH MUISE

Ha ha....wax on, wax off...wax on, wax off...
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

WOW Gary!!!
    That's a serious rotisserie that you built for your model 70.  It must have taken some time to build it.  You must have gone over every single detail on that body.  Is this the stage that you are at right now, or is this an earlier picture?
     But the good thing is judging by the pictures that you sent me, It looks like your chassis is all done. Right?   
      That looks like a nice huge shop with lots of elbow room. 
       You have a pretty daughter also.   Funny thing my daughter helped me more with my cars than my son ever did.  That's why she got the pick of the cars when I'm gone.   But I'm not planning on leaving in a big hurry though.  Jay

RICH MUISE

LOL.....could be a daughter...but I think it's his wife. If it is, that pic with the big smile explains why he just got married this past year doesn't it?

gasman826

Pictures were fresh as of Tuesday! 

With the car blown apart, there is never enough room.  The chassis is out back in cold storage.

You're all wrong.  The sanding girl does this for a living with going to college as a nursing student!  She is third generation hot rod/custom car builder.  Her grandpa and dad own a shop that has turned out tons of customs.  She has been sanding since age of 8.  She wet sanded the entire car in three days.  Her dad will finish.

RICH MUISE

Heck....when my wife got home from work, I showed her the pic and said "look what this guy's wife is doing for him". LOL...I ain't gonna tell her now. I guess you could have said nothing and left us all jealous.

gasman826

I couldn't 'shine' you on like that!!!!

Jeff Norwell

Dang Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

So where's the follow up with shiney paint pics?

gasman826

camera is down right now.  Wet sanding pictures were between coats of clear.  Pitifully sloOOOOOOw!