News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

It's painted

Started by Ecode70D, 2013-09-27 20:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2013-10-02 22:10
Hey, redwhitered, in N. Texas if you have 6 trees within sight of each other, they call it a state forest.
Jay One of my fond memories of growing up in New England was the smell of burning leaves in the fall. Everybody use to just rake them into piles in the street and burn them....was a great smell. Of course, that was back in the dark ages before you needed a permit to fart.

Rich.... I still love the smell of burning leaves in the Fall.  It's those small things that you miss when you leave and go to another state.  Yes we do need a permit to burn now.  I'll see if I can capture some leaf smoke in a tightly covered jar and send it to you.  Wait a minute...First of all I gotta pay $25.00 and git a stupid permit!  That's going to cut into my shiny parts fund for my custom.  Jay

Jeff Norwell

We burn them every day....which color do you want?.. red? yellow?, orange?..... ha ha ha ha..... no permit required.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Tom S

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2013-10-02 14:31... I was real angry with Rich this morning ... saw some leaves all on my front lawn. There  must have been about 20 of them.
Leaves?  I don't see no stinkin' leaves. 
But if I did I wouldn't rake them. burn 'em or anything.  I'd just leaf 'em alone & let Mother Nature take care of 'em.  Like she always has.   :001:

Ecode70D

Quote from: Tom S on 2013-10-05 13:41
Leaves?  I don't see no stinkin' leaves. 
But if I did I wouldn't rake them. burn 'em or anything.  I'd just leaf 'em alone & let Mother Nature take care of 'em.  Like she always has.   :001:

Tom
Actually I don't burn them also.  I just look out the window as nature blows them across the street.  It's best to leaf them alone. Jay