News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

For sale on eBay...

Started by robhaerr, 2013-12-22 14:00

Previous topic - Next topic

hiball3985

I saw that one the other day. That would be sweet with the 427 but out of my price range. And I don't like those ugly wheels.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

GaryI72

I agree on the wheels. To each his own. I grew up in the pro street era. It was all about blowers and shiny stuff.

rmk57

Quote from: GaryI72 on 2013-12-22 14:55
I agree on the wheels. To each his own. I grew up in the pro street era. It was all about blowers and shiny stuff.

They look like reissue Halibrands. The wheels look ok, it's the tire profile that looks goofy.
Was never to keen on the o-ring tire look.

Randy
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

Jeff Norwell

Some SERIOUS $$$$ in that puppy.I doubt the offers so far are not even near half on the parts build.
I agree completely on the wheels too,. not my cup of tea.. but the car is pretty flawless.
Thanks for the heads up Rob!

Jeff
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

LAUDY57

RMK, I agree. There's not enough tire sidewall with the rear that high, it looks like the shackles are reversed.
"That Guy" keeps stealing everything I put down!

robhaerr

Yeah...I don't like the exhaust tips, either!

Needs r&p steering, front and rear sway bars (not seeing in the photos, even though the description says so)...different tires and wheels for me, too.

Those minor changes with a stout 427 bangin' gears?

Oh yeah...

Rob

57AGIN

robhaerr:

Yes, it is a very nice looking car.  I looked real carefully and couldn't see any sway bars (very well hidden?).

Lots of nice photos, though.  What everyone has said echos my thoughts, too.

Bob
57 AGIN

Ecode70D

Don't like those wheels. 

Finally1

He had two 57's listed one with a 427 and the other a stroker small block . He also had a 56 with a 406 tri power and a 55 Chevy post car . I called the guy he was asking 50 for the 427 car but wouldnt answer on what it took to buy it . I ran it up to 25 k the second time it was listed I think it was at 28 then got pulled and bids canceled . He claims he bought the 4 cars from a collector they were all black and very very nice . He said the guy had several cars just decided to clean a few out and very thing he owned was black .
1957-70A -19000 miles
1966 Gt Fairlane 38000 miles

Both cars still have original sheet metal