News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Up early, off to Cars and Coffee...

Started by robhaerr, 2014-01-04 07:13

Previous topic - Next topic

robhaerr

This Saturday morning cruise in Irvine, CA has a great variety of cars in between corporate offices of Ford and Mazda...and it's January in So Cal......why not.

https://www.facebook.com/irvinecarsandcoffee

I have been there a few times. The there is usually a guy there with a nice black 57 Ranchero.

Rob

RICH MUISE

Worked in Irvine for many years. That website gives a whole new meaning to "keeping up with the Jones's". wow
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

robhaerr

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2014-01-04 07:53
Worked in Irvine for many years. That website gives a whole new meaning to "keeping up with the Jones's". wow

Oh yeah...you can walk about 50 ft and pass 15 million bucks worth of cars, old and new.

This 57 Ranchero, a 57 tbird, and I were the only 57 Fords...unless that truck to the right is a 57 Ford...

rmk57

Nice Ranchero, the green truck looks to be a 55-56.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

robhaerr

Funny...I finally got into one of the photographer's photos at Cars and Coffee this morning...but only in the background of this $4,850,000 CCX Koenissegg Trevia...see first photo below, scroll over to the right after clicking on both photos.

I took the opposite photo of my wagon about the same time the first photo was taken, it seems. You can see the orange raised hood of the Jeep in the background under the trees, but you can't see the CCX Koenissegg Trevia...too many people around it.

You SoCal guys need to hit this cruise...it's in the Ford and Mazda corporate offices parking  lot in Irvine.

Rob

Frankenstein57

Good lookin ranchero, looks like Ron's a little

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: Frankenstein57 on 2014-01-05 07:26
Good lookin ranchero, looks like Ron's a little

That's what I thought too....rear wheel wells....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

What they said. Love that Jeep. How many of them could I buy if I owned the ccx and sold it?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe