News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Triple G goes for the Gold?.

Started by Jeff Norwell, 2014-03-27 07:06

Previous topic - Next topic

hotroddonnie

Quote from: Jeff Norwell on 2014-03-27 17:09
Get over here and paint the Kitchen,I am taking HEAT!
(Kidding)
As you can see I'm having fun with these characters, here's more. Your taking heat are you pal? :blob8: and you want me to paint your kitchen? :icon_puke_r: well I deal with your wife :007: don't get upset pal  :056: she just pays me good and she feeds me well. 
:045:

electricalan

Jeff thanks for taking us to the show,nice pics......Donnie SWEEEEET!!!!!
Returning from a long hibernation!!!

57AGIN

hotroddonnie:

Beautiful car and a great Gasser look.  I do like the way you radius'd the rear wheels and carried the theme on and into the quarter panel.  Nice subtle touch. 

Bob
57 AGIN

hotroddonnie

Thanks for the compliments guys! I enjoyed the car show, hearing all the comments and watching the look on the older faces as they tell their friends how they raced gasser's when they were younger, or trying to explain to the younger ones why it sat so high in the front end, it was a great weekend, but like Bob said in another post, lots of time, work and money. HRD

hiball3985

Looks great! This must give you a really nice feeling of accomplishment to make it to the finish line. How long before we see it on the track headed for that other finish line  :burnout:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Zapato

Hey! Grandma, oops!I meant HRD car looks great you and your metal guy really outdid yourselves. Can't even imagine what the grin on your face must look like.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

hotroddonnie

Not sure about the track Jim, I've been asked that question a lot lately, I think I need to iron out the bugs (if any) and learn to drive it for a bit. And yes Zap I had a huge grin on my face, it's not so big now. HRD

Zapato

Quote from: hotroddonnie on 2014-03-28 15:51
And yes Zap I had a huge grin on my face, it's not so big now. HRD

Well HRD if it was me the blame for that would fall on Jeff's kitchen.

Zap-  :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Jeff Norwell

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com