News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Pictures- Clear Lake, Iowa

Started by strick, 2014-08-06 15:57

Previous topic - Next topic

strick

Thanks guys! Try this again! As I said, this is the 30th year for this Friday night 20 mile cruise around the lake, led by the Cities 58 Ford restored police car- 970+ cars were there, then on Saturday, over 400 were in the show!

RICH MUISE

I love everything about that 57 Custom in the second pic. Do you remember what the engine was? Can't quite see enough of it to figure out, but it doesn't look carbureted.
LOL...Tell Donnie how you posted more than one pic....I think he's tired of me telling him.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

I was trying to figure out what was under the hood of that second one also.  It does not look like a carburetor to me.   Nice straight car.

strick

Awesome late model FI engine with custom made covers-this car was from Mn. The interior had a bench seat- all cover in tan leather. Perfect car in everyway, sorry- after looking at so many I do not recall more details--I should have wrote it down!!! If you googel Clear Lake, Iowa cruise--there is a short video there etc.