News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Changing my handle.

Started by Lucky'57, 2014-08-07 11:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky'57

Ex-RonA - Getting a vanity plate, figured I'd change my name as well. Born in '57, am 57 this year, got a '57 500. I will now only answer to Lucky'57  :003:

Looking forward to getting home on the 15th and hitting the Grove Cruise on the 16th. Just a few miles from the auction that same weekend. Hoping to see Canadian_Ranchero...
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Zapato

57 was indeed a wonderful year which not only delivered my favorite car but also my wife. Still in her ''mid 50s'' and won't be ''late 50s'' till 2016 and probably not till late summer of 2016.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Lucky'57

Ah Yes.. A woman is like a fine classic car, they only get better with age. Unlike us old men, we just seem to develop more leaks...
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

canadian_ranchero

planning to be at the auction.do not need anything,but getting a bidding number anyway