News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Door Panels and A/C Questions

Started by KYBlueOval, 2014-11-12 04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

hiball3985

Quote from: 57chero on 2014-11-14 15:38
I went with the custom 300 version in my ranchero.
I like those and would like to replace my tuck and roll ones with a more original type. Where did you find those please?
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

KYBlueOval

Looks great. This is exactly the replies/information I had hoped to get. Thank you
John

57chero

SMS Auto Fabrics in Canby, Oregon. There about a 1/2 hour from me so I was able to go in person and order them. they make everything from the original patterns and most of the original fabric if possible . It took a few months to redo the seat and door panels and it wasn't cheap I think it was $750 to reupholster the seat make two door panels and purchase the headliner material and wind lace.They have a web site .

hiball3985

Quote from: 57chero on 2014-11-15 21:44
SMS Auto Fabrics in Canby, Oregon. There about a 1/2 hour from me so I was able to go in person and order them. they make everything from the original patterns and most of the original fabric if possible . It took a few months to redo the seat and door panels and it wasn't cheap I think it was $750 to reupholster the seat make two door panels and purchase the headliner material and wind lace.They have a web site .
Thank you for the info, I hope to do my doors this winter...
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang