News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Hot Rod Power Tour

Started by JPotter57, 2015-06-02 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I will be missing the majority, if not all of the Power Tour this year, so that I can see my son march in his Navy PIR.  However, I will at least be at the Gulfport, MS stop, as I work 5 minutes from the venue.  I get off work at 4, so I will drive down and look around a bit.  If it works out, I may be able to take off Thurs and Fri, and make the Gulfport and Baton Rouge stops.   If anyone is planning on hitting either of these venues, I will likely be at the first, possibly the second, in my black 61 F100 uni.  It's not the shiniest, or the fastest, but it's mine and I love it.  I have been threatening to paint it forever, just haven't had time.  Oh well, soon, maybe, soon.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

lalessi1

James, I live under a rock and I had no idea the Power Tour was passin' thru. I will be there at least in Baton Rouge. I just sold a house in Biloxi and have traveled through Pass Christian a bunch in recent months. I have a lot in Biloxi as well to sell now so I may make Gulfport too.
Lynn

JPotter57

Awesome, I went ahead and took the rest of the week off, so I will be doing the rest of the tour.  INknow its only two days, but its better than none.  I cant wait.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

Is this the same power tour that's coming thru Amarillo in 10 days or so?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

lalessi1

I don't think so, this one ends tomorrow here. I just got home from the event, I met James and I had a blast seeing cars I haven't seen since the 60's. I will post a few pics later.

http://www.hotrod.com/events/hot-rod-power-tour/2015/hot-rod-power-tour-2015-dates-locations-registration-and-faq/
Lynn

RICH MUISE

Thinking on it some more, I think the one passing/stopping 2 blocks from my house on the old 66 is a Goodguys tour.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe