News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Montana road trip

Started by jvo, 2015-06-20 00:32

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

double wow!! I never would have guessed. Great work. Nice shop!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57 imposter

What a timely post as I just posted some front bumper bracket problems. Alvin, do you think you have any of those laying around?

RICH MUISE

Doug...there's a total of six front brackets.

57 imposter

Ya....I see that from the other thread. I have some looking or fabricating to do

RICH MUISE

I would think they'd be easy parts to find. If Alvin can't fix you up, surly one of the guys listed in our salvage yards can.

alvin stadel

Yes I have 3 or 4 sets hanging on a wall somewhere, they are all for Fairlane and 5oo models. I'm not sure if there is a difference on your 300 or not. And yes I'd sell a set.  Take care, Alvin

57 imposter

Quote from: alvin stadel on 2015-08-29 17:51
Yes I have 3 or 4 sets hanging on a wall somewhere, they are all for Fairlane and 5oo models. I'm not sure if there is a difference on your 300 or not. And yes I'd sell a set.  Take care, Alvin
Im sure they will work as the front clip I used is off of a Fairlane and everything mounted up just like it was made for it. Thanks for letting me know and I will be getting back to you in a while. right now, we are going like crazy to get this thing prepped and painted. if everything goes as planed, we will be taking it to Phoenix in March for spring training.

RICH MUISE

Can you speed things up abit...I'll be in Phoenix Oct 17 as of current planning.

alvin stadel

i found a set, they appear to be in good condition. I layed them on a bumper that still has brackets bolted to it and they match quit well.  My e-mail address is awstadel@gmail,com   Take care, Alvin

57 imposter

thanks Alvin     I think I found a set real close to home

geraldchainsaw

to Advin Stadel,   i sent u a PM,  and havn't got a answer yet,  read on Conv parts,  by geraldchainsaw,   get badck to me asap,   thanks    jerry