News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Merry Christmas

Started by Ecode70D, 2015-12-22 05:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Limey57

Merry Christmas everyone, hope Santa brings you everything you want!!!!
Gary

1957 Ranchero

RICH MUISE

Merry Christmas to you as well, Me...I'm hoping for something realistic, lol.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

wv 57s forever

:icon_bigsmurf:
   Merry Christmas from wild and wonderful WV.

djfordmanjack

Merry Christmas to everyone, from Continental Europe!
presents are ok, but don't mean everything. love your family! ( I am sure all of you do).
and yes, a 57 Ford is part of the family... :002:

Zapato

Hope it's a great Christmas  for all of you,  me , looking forward  to the 2 youngest grand daughters  tear into their gifts.

Zap- :unitedstates: :006:.
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

hiball3985

Wish all of you a happy safe holiday season.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Lucky'57

Merry Christmas Gentlemen.
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

48flyer

Merry Christmas from Minnesota. We finally got snow yesterday. Only about 1/2 inch.
It's been so nice, I have been tempted to take the 57 out several times!
Hope everyone has a blessed week

BBoswell

Merry Christmas from wet and rainy Oregon.

jvo

Merry Christmas to everyone also.  WE are all at the family cabin in Bigfork Montana.  The young people just got back from the ski hill, where they had waist deep powder snow today.  Conditions were awesome. Happy Holidays, and to those of you in the far East without any snow, and the warm weather, enjoy that as well.
If I could roll back the years, back when I was young and limber, loose as ashes in the wind, had no irons in the fire.... wish I'd done things different, but wishin' don't make it so. ( Ian Tyson)

Ford Blue blood

Just got back to civilization from the "frozen tundra".  Brother in law has no tech stuff, only the alphabet networks and radio.  Miss my Fox and CNN news and my computer sites, sisters machine right now.

Christmas is an especially nice time of the year because we (family) are spread out all over the place.  Everyone tries to get together and when we do sleep is an option.

Hope your's was as warm and wonderful as mine.  Merry Christmas to all!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Hey Bill, I know you're not home, but I just saw where a tornado hit Birmingham...Hoping everything is ok back there, at least we know you're safe. What I read, if you hadn't heard is it was approx. 10 miles north of downtown.
Hoping James and the rest of the guys in Miss. are all ok as well....
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

sprink88

Hope everyone had a great and safe Christmas. And hopefully a happy New Year!
~Chris