News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Dig this 'runner...

Started by robhaerr, 2016-05-14 20:56

Previous topic - Next topic

robhaerr

rmk57

Really nice car. The black wheels look pretty sharp and the hood scoop goes with it to.

Is that an early 60's t- bird scoop?
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

RICH MUISE

It is a really nice car, but actually the one thing I am not sure about is the wheels....as long as he was changing from OEM, I would have picked something a little glitzier.  The hood scoop may be the same as what Gasman put on his.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

BWhitmore

Super nice car!  Perfect!

gasman826

Hey..........somebody stole my hood!!!!!!!!!

'66 Thunderbird hood...mine is '64-'65 Thunderbird

Ford Blue blood

Ya, well the 63 Bird hood I have for the Ranchero is a copy....not!  I've had this parts car for three years and have planned on grafting the scoop on to the 57 hood for a couple of years.  Oh well, at least great minds think alike! :003:
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

57AGIN

I really like what they did with this 57.  Tasteful interior modifications.  He took the engine right out of my Shelby GT.  I just am in the midst of having an Edelbrock E-Force supercharger installed on my Shelby, but mine is still bone stock otherwise.  That's my daily driver and with 80K on the stock engine I'm hoping to keep the horsepower down to about 400.  That's plenty for putzin around LA's streets & freeways.

Bob
57 AGIN