News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Spotted a Coyote today......

Started by Zapato, 2016-09-13 18:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

Running around today headed to a muffler shop. Wasn't there anymore so told my friend Dave to pull in anywhere and I'd do a phone search for another. Right in front of us next to a food cart was a 57 Ranchero. Guy sitting next to said it belonged to the mechanic buying coffee at the booth. Was looking it over and then he came up and I asked if it was stock? He grinned popped the hood and there in all it's glory was a 5.0 420hp Coyote. Really filled up that engine bay. Used engine manage system from Ford Motorsports. Said it was really almost all plug and play. Biggest hassle was building a set of headers for it.

Zap - :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

57AGIN

Zapato:

Wow, sounds almost too good to be true.

Bob
57 AGIN

Zapato

I was surprised on HP numbers wife's '16 Mustang GT has 435. Took a couple pictures but as bright as Sun was couldn't see what I getting so not so good.

Zap -  :unitedstates:

On the plug and play have to remember guy is a mechanic. So his experience would probably be a bit different that for most of us.
Zapato

57chero

Zap, if it was green and white my stepson sent me a picture of it this last weekend from the Cruise To The End Of The World up at Long Beach Washington.

Zapato

Green and white ,owner works at a shop on fourth plain.

Zap -  :unitedstates:
Zapato