News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

GoFundMe page for 1957Ford.com site purchase

Started by JPotter57, 2016-11-14 11:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Norwell

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

JPotter57

As of right now, we are $204  from our goal.  I am proud of how this community has come together to save something that is near and dear to all of us?  Thank you all for saving John's labor of love.  I hope to make him and all of you proud with my efforts now.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Jeff Norwell

AWESOME... looks the goal has been reached!......Killer.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

suede57ford

My brother James and I are glad the site will continue.

Thanks for everyone's donations and hard work.
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

wv 57s forever

James

I sent you a check before the total amount was reached. Please use it for general site use.
                             Allan   :burnout:

JPotter57

Actually, I will put it toward the amount we needed.  Apparently, GoFundMe takes fees out when you withdraw, so I still needed almost 250 more, which I received in checks after I closed the GFM site.  Its all good.  As soon as I get some artwork for our updated club logo integrating it with the 1957ford.com logo, I will post here.  It should be pretty attractive, having a very talented professional handle the redesign for us.
Old, loud, and fast.

djfordmanjack

would it be difficult for us to guess who that talented professional is ?

JPotter57

Well, I will say that his office is in Palookaville
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

curious if there will be a .com on the new stickers.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

djfordmanjack

W O W !  :canada: 8)

can I preorder 10 new stickers James ? :003:

( not that the old logo is a bad design, still have another one left going on the Country sedan)

JPotter57

As soon as new logo is done and approved, I will order 250 new stickers.  There was enough other money left after paying fees etc, to put toward other club stuff.  I figure free stickers for all of our donors and members was one way to start thanking everyone.  I believe everyone will be quite happy with what we come up with.
Old, loud, and fast.

sprink88

That's awesome James, but I wouldn't mind buying them eithrr.  I guess I will just have to send you some $$ for the stickers anyway
~Chris

JPotter57

Wait until I get the new logo down, then I will order stickers.  I dont have any, even the old ones right now.  I had saved three for my ride a while back, but ended up giving them to someone else.  I hope to have some in a few weeks.
Old, loud, and fast.

Lucky'57

What the heck? You mean those 6 stickers I got several years back are now collector items? LOL I still have four of them available if you ever need them James, one went on the car and one on the toolbox. I can't wait to see the new ones!
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got - Henry Ford (1863-1947)