News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

New Guy

Started by unclemike, 2017-02-09 22:14

Previous topic - Next topic

unclemike

New Guy here, in an Old Guys body ! I've been checking this site out for years. I do believe it's the best 57 Ford site in the universe. I'm an old,old school hot rodder {66 yrs}. I drive a custom 300 2 door with an old tired FE that I'm replacing with a hopped up 5.0 with an AOD.I'm running 3.70's with 235/55/17 torq thrust II's on the rear and 215/60/17 on the front. Winters in Iowa give me a lot of wrench time.Glad I can be a part of this organization. Thanks, unclemike

RICH MUISE

Welcome to the site, Mike, glad you finally joined. Post some pics of your car...we like asssssssssssssssss

Now that there is funny...my cat just stepped on the keyboard, ^^^^^^ lol.

what was I saying?....oh yeah, we like pics. How long have you had your car?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Wirenut

Welcome to the forum, we do have a great group of guys that are generous in sharing their knowledge. Rich, I was wondering what was going on. It was a bit out of character for you to be telling the new guy your likes unassociated with 57's. : :deadhorse:

Ecode70D

Welcome to the site Mike.
You are correct. THIS IS THE BEST 57 FORD SITE IN THE UNIVERSE
You will find that the guys here are very knowledgeable and helpful.   Jay

Ford Blue blood

Welcome aboard.  Great to have new blood, new looks and new PICS.  Us old guys are visual....... :005:
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

BP57CUSTOM

Welcome Mike , I to am 66 years old and drive a Custom 300 2 door but I still run the 312 and 3 speed.
Barry
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

lalessi1

Welcome! I am a old (67) Custom guy too. I pulled the 302 and AOD out of mine and put in an FE with a toploader! You gonna love this forum! :003:
Lynn

Jeff Norwell

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com