News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Ecode70D, 2017-11-23 08:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

To my 57 Ford family
     I would like to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving. I'm about 10 miles from where it all started in Plymouth.  They  have a big parade on Thanksgiving and the place is usually loaded with people standing elbow to elbow. 
     These pictures are what the rock and the boat look like on a normal summer day. 
Jay 

Wirenut

Thank you Jay,wishing you the same for you and your family.
I too wish each 57 Ford family a Happy Thanksgiving, be blessed!

terry_208

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to the entire family.  I hope the day is filled with good friends and family to make great memories!
Terry

Swank

Happy Thanksgivings.

Just want to say im thankful for all the insight ive gotten from this sites contributers.
-Eugene

'57 Fairlane Town Sedan
"...paint it black, put it back!"
_________
1964 Ford Fairlane 500 (goner)
1970 Ford Torino (goner)
1976 MGB (goner)
1988 Chevy Suburban (goner)
1966 Volkswagen (goner)

RICH MUISE

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. We had 24 for dinner, plus us 3..........made for a great day, although extremely tiring for us. About 2 months ago, I was starting a major project in the livingroom area. The first thing my wife said was that it had to be done by Thanksgiving. Well, I got the last trim piece put on about 7 pm last night!. How's that for close? Anyways, I'm really thankful I was able to finish on time, but my butt is worn out.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe