News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Rick and Bob...

Started by JPotter57, 2008-07-18 14:24

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Thanks so much for the very cool birthday gift.  I totally did not expect it, especially something this cool....Where did you guys find something like that?  I have been searching the internet for cool `57 related stuff like that since I bought my first one almost 12 years ago.  Very nice, and again, thanks.  You guys are the greatest....
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

wolfpupsdad

hey why not share with the rest of us?? post a pic of the card.
bill

57AGIN

James:

I?m glad you liked the little acrylic 57 Custom cube.  I was at a Friday night car show parked next to a vendor lady with images of various car makes laser engraved in the middle of acrylic cubes.  I struck up a conversation with the lady and said, ?too bad you don?t have an image of a real ?classic 57?.  Only a Ford instead of a Chevy.?  She responded by saying, ?all I have to do is send her a picture of my 57 and she could have it done in a couple of weeks.?  We struck a deal and when it arrived it was an image of a 57 Custom, not one of my Custom 300.  She was embarrassed and offered to send it back to get a correct one.  I thought of you and your love of the Customs and said I?d take this one, but would like to order another one with my 57 but with the Custom 300 trim instead.

Since I was about to leave on a lengthy vacation, I asked Rick if he would mail the Custom to you from the California boys.  Both of us are glad you liked it.  The lady?s business name is Jazzy Designs and her email address is Jazzylady4u@sbcglobal.net.  I?ll bet if others are interested they could order directly from her.  Maybe you could take a picture of the cube and display it on our Web site.  It would be neat to get owners of Fairlanes, Rancheros, Skyliners and Sunliners interested too and maybe the cubes would interest others in our 57?s.

Bob
57AGIN

smurfee

HI 57AGIN, I tried 3 times to e-mail the lady about the cubes but it keeps bouncing back as a permanent failure ???, SMURFEE  :icon_bigsmurf: :unitedstates: bawl
NEVER LOOK BACK

57AGIN

Smurfee:

When I get back from vacation I'll go by her house to check on my Custom 300 acrilic cube and see what's up with her email.  I'll post the results as soon as I can (it will be within 2 weeks)

Bob
57AGIN