News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

The Ranchero Wizard

Started by JPotter57, 2008-07-28 20:22

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I just got an email from John Gambill that Stephen Huggins, aka the Ranchero Wizard has passed away after a year long battle with pancreatic cancer.  I know several of you guys have done business with him and I hate to pass on that kind of bad news.
Below is the email as sent from Stephens wife....

Hello to you all,

Stephen Huggins "the Ranchero Wizard" passed away after a year long fight with pancreatic cancer at 7:40 PM
Saturday July 26th, 2008

Thank you all,

Evelyn Huggins
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57tudor

Evelyn.

It's a very sad day when a fellow Club Member and Ford Man passes away. He will be missed by all very much.
Eternal rest grant unto him and let perpetual light shine upon him and may he rest in Peace.  AMEN.

Rick Crawford
57 Tudor.
:unitedstates:

briney

Stephen was a great guy to talk to and do business with.  He knew more about Ranchero's than anyone I have ever known.

He was a strong man who had battled many personal issues and seemed the stronger for having to go through them.

His contributions to me and others will be missed.

We will miss you....

Patrick / Dallas TX    :(
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

Ford Blue blood

Steve was a real pleasure to do business with.  He was fun to talk to and talk he would.  He had the coolest voice mail when you called and he wasn't there!  I found him to be honest and really interested in helping you out with a problem.  He would tell where you could get a part if he didn't have it and he sure wasn't afraid to tell who not to do business with.  I will miss the occasional chats, my thoughts and prayers to his wife and family.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

wolfpupsdad

i personally never had any dealings with him , but ayone with the love of cars it sounds like he did will be missed by many.

bluerusty57

Steve was a super nice guy who had a real love for cars he would go out of his way to help you . He was more concerned with helping you than how much money he was going to make. He would talk cars or talk about anything you wanted to talk about.He will be really be missed. My prayers go out to his wife and family

shopratwoody

This news is very sad to me. Been doing business with Steve for many yrs.
I considered him a friend. Always helpful and friendly. Met him and his wife
at OC Cruise many yrs ago, where Evelyn informed my I had a 58 rear
bumper on my 57 Ranchero. I knew that. It's since been replaced. Ran into
him at the Long Beach swap meet more that once. This was all before their
move to Oregon. I will miss him. RIP Steve
Ron Woodside
I hate blocksanding!

cool57

Sad news, prayer sent upward.