News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Hurricane Gustav

Started by 57AGIN, 2008-09-02 13:55

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

James:

We out here on the West Coast are concerned for you and how you are making out with Hurricane Gustav.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as this storm continues inland.  We hope it missed you completely.

Bob
57AGIN

wolfpupsdad

james< we up here in north georgia hopes ya'll are ok and out of the path, prayers your way to keep you and your family safe.
bill

JPotter57

Hey guys, We did ok.  Had one tree down.  I live about 15 or so miles north of the gulf, so I only got a ton o` rain and wind.  Fortunately, I had gone on vacation to Tennessee when Gustav was but a pup off the coast of Africa, so I missed the whole thing.  I just got home last night, hoping the roof was still on, lol.  Everything looks ok so now, I can brace myself for Ike, if he decides to come into the gulf.....
Thanks everyone for the continued prayers for my family and home.. :hurricane:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

James:

Glad to hear everything looking OK.

I sure don't know if there is a "perfect" place to live.  Whether it is the weather, earthquakes, or just people that don't like each other there is always something to stress our lives.

Bob
57AGIN

wolfpupsdad

ditto on what bob said