Unabashed Self Promotion for EMS Parts I have for sale SOLD

Started by KYBlueOval, 2020-09-01 04:17

Previous topic - Next topic

KYBlueOval

I recently purchased a "lot" of '57 Parts to get some things I wanted. In the buy are EMS replacement pieces, Toe Boards, Floor Boards, Rockers in and out, floor braces etc. The pieces one typically needs to fix a rusty '57 or '58. As you may be aware, EMS does not discount, nor do they have a "Sale".
The EMS pieces I have listed in the FOR SALE  Section of the Forum total $2171 according to the EMS website. I'm selling them for $1000.00
Please take a look at the ad in "FOR SALE". This is in my humble opinion a very good deal, and will  no doubt save another '57!
Thanks
John

KYBlueOval

I should have explained in my post above, the reason for re-listing these parts. When I first put out ads for these EMS pieces, a fella in Michigan contacted me and agreed to buy the EMS pieces, two complete doors and a core support bolt , spring, shims etc. He sent me a deposit and the agreement was he would pick up the parts in E. September. At that point I noted on all of the Ads I had, that these parts were SOLD!
He called yesterday to say family finances would not allow him to complete the purchase. I refunded the deposit and have relisted the items.
John