News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Tornadoes in Birmingham...calling Bill Krueger

Started by JPotter57, 2021-03-25 17:06

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Hope youre ok up there Bill.  Check in when you can, let us know youre ok.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

Just did a post in Morning Coffee. None of the neighborhoods that I saw on the news looked like Bill's...I know that means nothing, but at least some hope.
He doesn't have cell phones, but his daughters and families are there visiting, so even if he can't post, maybe he'll think to call me or you...I know he has our phone numbers. His wife, Karen, is former district director for American Red Cross.

EDIT: OPPS.another senior moment........I mispoke, It's not Bill's wife that was with the Red Cross, it is Lynn's wife.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

I called Bill. He and his are just fine. Nearest tornado was 3 1/2 miles from his house. Made my day.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

KYBlueOval

hiball3985

3 1/2 miles is to close for me. Glad everyone is OK...
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ecode70D

Quote from: hiball3985 on 2021-03-26 08:19
3 1/2 miles is to close for me. Glad everyone is OK...

That's exactly what I wanted to say.  Now all I can say is Ditto!

Ford Blue blood

I do thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers.  Did a driving check yesterday morning as we still had no TV, computer or phone of a couple of folks that were in the path.  My paint guy and his place were just yards from the one that came close.  A widow of one of our "breakfast group" was in the direct path, couldn't get down her street because the cops had it blocked off.  Finally got a hold of her and all is well there.  House next door to her's is totaled and all she has are a few big branches down.  Go figure.  She is just under two miles away as the crow flies.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II