News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

New Forum Member Intro...

Started by hotrodreverend, 2021-05-07 07:47

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrodreverend

Fellas,

I just got "certification of my membership" from Rich - he was gracious enough to allow me to hook up with you guys even tho I don't own a 57 Ford but I like the 312 and the T85... working on both for a future install. At any rate, I do have my own website www.hotrodreverend.com that chronicles the build of a 55 Ford (OT I know) but since it's Y block maybe some of the blog posts can help someone. Rich and I are on the 52-59 Ford group over on the HAMB.

glad to be here...

Dan Jessup
check out my Y block build at HotRodReverend.com/blog

Ford Blue blood

Welcome aboard!  You'll find that several of us have "OT's" as well as 57s.  Some are bone stock and some are "killer" hot rods.  The process remains the same whether you're building a 57 or a 55.  So contribute away....:<)
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Lgcustom

Welcome aboard! I've seen your posts on the y-block forum. Lot's of good stuff on your "hotrodreverend" site.

djfordmanjack

Welcome to the board Daniel !
Have followed your site updates lately and your old 292-mains turned down 312 crank is still sound and safe in my posession here in Austria ! I also have your neat folder brochure in my glovebox. :003: It's a small world !
I am probably speaking for many guys here, that we also have a lot of love for 55/56 Fords ( and 58 and 59) as many other Fords as well.
There is also a wealth of knowledge among the guys here and they love to share.
Guenter

mustang6984

OH BOY...another new guy in the nut house of car lovers! Nothing wrong with 55 Fords...except I don't have one...yet. Who knows what the future may bring! LOL!!!

WELCOME!!!   :006:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Ecode70D

Welcome to the very best  site on the internet. Daniel.  I have been in touch with you off and on over the years and thought that it was you.  I also remember the Y block crank that Gunter got from you.  My 57 Ford has a Y block also.
     The guys on this site are very helpful and can answer any question that you have.  Jay in Mass

hotrodreverend

Thanks fellas - I never knew I had so many friends out there! lol

Glad to be a part and I have been going through some of the threads using the search bar and all - very enlightening and helpful. If any of you can help me find that Hurst shifter bracket/hardware kit for the 1957 T85 with R11 I would appreciate it. That kit is like looking for a treasure chest buried in 1600s shipwreck in the Caribbean!
check out my Y block build at HotRodReverend.com/blog

Ecode70D

Rev
     If you have a picture of that T85 part and put it in our wanted section, it will get a lot of exposure.
Someone out there has what you need.
      I'll even look through my collection of stuff and if l have it, it's yours .
Jay