News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Nicest People on this board

Started by slippery chicken, 2021-07-14 20:30

Previous topic - Next topic

slippery chicken

Had the great pleasure of meeting Gasman826 this week.  Gary had some parts for sale that i needed for my wagon, he was very helpful and answered all my questions, and sent many pictures of the items.  Drove to Michigan from Florida to meet with him and get the parts we discussed.  All the parts were exactly as discussed if not a little better.  He held the parts for me until I could make the road trip up to Michigan.  I truly could not have met a nicer guy who just loved to talk about old cars.  He has one beautiful 57 in his garage if you have not seen pictures of it already.  The only problem I had is that I wanted to stay much longer and keep talking with Gary but I had to make an 18-hour return trip to Florida.  Thank you Gary for being so hospitable and honest about the parts.  All of this was made possible from a tip from KYBLUEOVAL who graciously told me that Gary had some nicer parts for sale than he did.  Everyone on this board is always so helpful and nice.  Thanks to everyone on here for all they do,  Rick.

mustang6984

Missed ya' by a week apparently. And yea...you're spot on.

Now..as for you...PICS please of your project!   :006:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Ecode70D

I have always said that this is the best site there is and has the nicest members.  No one can convince me that there is a better one.