News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Veterans Day, Thank you!

Started by Zapato, 2008-11-06 23:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

I know its a few days early.

Never know when I'll drop in here so I wanted to take a moment to thank all past and present Vets for their service and commitment to not only our country but to each other.

And to my fellow Viet Nam vets "WELCOME HOME".javascript:void(0);
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

johns2000

texasmark1

Please accept my thanks and gratitude as well!  You men and women will never be forgotten in the Smith home in Texas.  A big THANK YOU FROM A GRATEFUL NATION!!
God Bless Texas!

JPotter57

In my job I work with the military on a daily basis, mostly Air Force, but some Army and Navy.  I make sure to tell the "Thank You" as often as I can, because we may not always have the chance to do that.  Again, a big Thank You to all of our uniformed services for everything you guys have done and continue to do on a daily basis.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

shopratwoody

Thanks to all the Military for their service to this great country

Ron  :unitedstates:
USMC 58-64
I hate blocksanding!

57AGIN

Veterans Day is a special day for all Americans to celebrate the men and women of the armed forces that make it possible for all of us to enjoy the freedoms this great Country provides.  It is great to see that irregardless of how we civilians feel about our involvement in the various conflicts throughout the world in this post-cold war environment, we can still celebrate the young men and women putting their lives on the line every day. 

My back yard opens onto an active military air field and I have an opportunity to wave to and salute the air crews as they taxi by my home.  Even better than the sound of my 57 with its headers open at 6,000 RPM, is the sound of freedom every time I hear the sound of an F-18 taking off with its afterburners wide open.  Thankfully, there doesn't seem to be a bunch of Hanoi Janes, etc. around today, who weren't so grateful and instead celebrated our foes when we were serving.

Bob
57AGIN
USN 66-72

F570RD

57 Ford Kustom

Thank you younger Vets for taking over where us older guys and gals left off.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

TOM
45th Eng (DT) 62-68 :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.