News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Anyone do a custom gauge cluster?

Started by johns2000, 2008-11-13 10:15

Previous topic - Next topic

johns2000

Just wondering if anyone has done a custom gauge cluster or grafted one in fron another car and what it looks like? I'm trying to find something special for my wagon but not a lot of space to work with.

Thanks

frosty

Yes I made a custom dash for my 57. I made it out of fiberglass, I had some left over from the hard tonnaue cover I made for the ranchero.

KidKourier

Check out the custom gauge panel on Ebay, I have one identicle with Dolphin gauges and it bolts right in! Also there's a company called Haneline in Calif. that offers different panels with a few different gauge arrangements and also machine turned like the early T-birds! KID

johns2000

What do you look under in ebay?

KidKourier

Go to ebay motors --- click on Parts & Acessories--scroll down to Vintage car & truck parts --- click--wait for page to download---then at top of page look for Find and type in !957 Ford and click search---then check out all the parts listings pages or type in 230306798838 (takes you right to the custom gauge listing itself). So there you go,enjoy your search. :006: KID

JPotter57

I made my own from flat aluminum, looked a lot like the Dolphin unit...I will use the stock one this time, at least for a while.  Here is the old one...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.