News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Contrast

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2022-04-26 08:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

Don't mean to be a whiner or sniveler but is there a way to change the contrast on the forums'  These old eyes just have a bunch of trouble with the low level of darkness the replys have.  Don't know if I'm the only one with this issue but I figured I would ask.  Thanks, Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

alvin stadel

You are not alone, as I only have about 2/3 of one eye left.

RICH MUISE

Just my guess, and after my postings on the photo issue, it's obvious I don't know diddly.........I suspect it's in your computer's display settings. The forum apparently doesn't have another option for appearance. On my computer, alternating  replies have just a tad darker background........not hard to read at all.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

I'm guessing there should be an option for "Dark mode" but it may have to be turned on by James.
One of the other forums I'm on has it; see below for the difference:

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Ford Blue blood

Both the Ford Barn and HAMB have great contrast.  No problem reading their threads....just an observation.  As a note, the contrast on the quick reply window I am currently typing this on is better then the thread?  Does not make sense.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

I may have misunderstood what you were saying, Bill. By "low level of darkness", were you referring to the text or the background? I was thinking background, but now I'm thinking you meant the darkness of the text, which is a little light. Maybe James changing to a different font would change that, or maybe it's a setting we can do on our computer.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.