News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Sorry about the hard break, guys...

Started by JPotter57, 2022-04-05 16:48

Previous topic - Next topic

FiveSevenLiter

Thanks for getting me back on my morning routine/
schedule.  I thought it was the Russians!
Terry :canada:
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012 SOLD 2024
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

oldave57

Thanks so much for all that you do to keep this website going.  It is by far my favorite "Old Ford" website. 

And also so glad to hear you are on the mend and continue to wish the best for you.

Dave

rmk57

It's great to be back for sure. This site has always been my first go to in the morning.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

hotrodreverend

No problem at all - we enjoy the site, and while I am still just a "lurker" at this time I do appreciate all the contributions. I have asked a question or two on here about Y Blocks and the fellas on this site tend to be guys who are down to earth and helpful. thank you for maintaining it.
check out my Y block build at HotRodReverend.com/blog

djfordmanjack

Great news all around, glad the forum is back up also ! thanx a lot !

jviera

James hope your on the mend and feeling better and as always thanks for all that you do for 57 fords international and all of us. JViera

geraldchainsaw

jAMES,  GLAD THINGS FOR YOU ARE GETTING BACK TO NORMAL,   COULD SAY MORE,  BUT SOMETIMES PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MY HUMOR,   GLAD YOUR BACK,    AND OF COURSE,  THANKS FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO WITH THE FORUM,    JERRY   from Detroit

dgasman

James, Glad to hear you are feeling well and glad the forum is back up .
Thanks for all you have done with the forum.
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

Ecode70D

James
  Thank you for getting the site back up and running again. I certainly did miss it and usually check it every day, even though I don't always respond like I used to years ago.   I'm happy to hear that you are on the mend, but I'll keep praying for you.
   Thank you and Rich for putting your heads together and getting me hooked up.
Jay

lalessi1

Thanks James! So happy to hear about you heath progress. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Lynn