News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Christmas

Started by JimNolan, 2008-12-04 23:38

Previous topic - Next topic

JimNolan

Gang,
    I'll be headed to Columbia, Ms for Christmas and I won't be near my computer for awhile. I'd like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. It's a time for families to get together in happiness. After you read this go tell your wife how much you love her. You can't never tell, it may be the last chance you get.
    My car is completely stripped and ready to take to the body shop, a new body shop this time. I'm unsatisfied with some of the things that were done to it before and I'm getting the whole thing done over. It's getting new windshield and back glass, the trunk sections that have the body mounts in them, the inner and outer quarterpanels all the way to the door, new inner and outer rocker panels, all the engine compartment inner fenders and radiator supports and brackets powder coated, headliner, new engine, repainted inside and outside, frame flushed and rust protected, new metal body mount brackets and new rubber body mounts and the name of my wife painted on the passenger door. Remember, go tell your wife you love her. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

JPotter57

Be careful Jim, and have a good Christmas visit with your son.  Remember my friend, my thoughts and prayers are with you this Christmas.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.