News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Clips for trim piece on rear fin that separates the two colors

Started by dmkberger, 2024-09-15 22:05

Previous topic - Next topic

dmkberger

Hey all, I am in desperate need of about 10 small clips that attach the two trim pieces at the rear of the car.
These clips are small and are about 3/4" long and 1/2" wide and the part that sticks into the rear fender is about 1/2" tall.
I still have one of them and it is rusty, but I do have one.
Hopefully someone knows the pieces that I'm going out of my mind trying to find!!!
HELP!!!
I will pay whatever you want and shipping etc.
I am finally almost done with this 11 year project! HELP HELP HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!
I can text a pic to you if needed, I am not smart enough to post a pic on here.

I am sorry, this is a 1957 Ranchero...
Take offs are optional, Landings are mandatory.

abe_lugo

Maybe post the model of the car. There two I can think of the two tone upper trim on a wagon.  And maybe the split on a Skyliner.  But if you check the general info the is link to google images with the clips and part numbers to most all the different body styles. 

Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

mustang6984

Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

lalessi1

Try https://www.restorationspecialties.com. They have every trim clip and small parts for our cars. Their website is a little hard to use though you need to get a catalog.

Lynn

dmkberger

Wonderful Catalog, I will call them in the morning to discuss the clips I need!
I NEVER KNEW they were out there, I live in a car town and will let everyone know about them!
God Bless you sir, you saved my brain from melting down!!!

mustang6984

Dunno why...but have not received those pics. As of 10:30 p.m. Central time. Monday.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

dmkberger

I sent them, believe me. I will try again, but I had a gentleman send a message with a link to a place that has them brand new and they are cheap! I'm calling them today to order them. Thank you for your willingness to help an old guy out!

RICH MUISE

And speaking of bits and pieces. your town, Lake Havasu, has the best ever source for plumbing fittings and adapters. I was there years ago and was very impressed. Aside from having everything I needed for metric and Ford springlock adapters, they actually made a fitting for me while I waited....15 minutes, lol.! Pure Choice Motorsports
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe