Anyone ever have a piece of their car stolen while parked

Started by briney, 2009-05-26 14:54

Previous topic - Next topic

briney

All,

I went to hardware store over the weekend and when I came out someone had removed a piece of the trim from my rear fender.

Has anyone else be lucky as I have been...   :097:

Patrick Dallas / TX
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

meteor

Oh man, that sucks. Thieves are truly the scum of the earth.

I hope they didn't damage anything.
check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com

JPotter57

I had a Camaro (I know, I know) back in the late 80's, came out of the mall and someone had relieved me of the rear deck spoiler....studs still sticking out of the trunk lid....never replaced it, just sold the POS and got back in another Mustang.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

outcruisen

I went into the pub in Sydney (Australia) once for 25 minutes... When I came out my Harley was missing the trims, wheels, motor.... Actually the WHOLE bloody thing was gone.. I bet that sucked as much as your lost trim.. (The Harley was easier to replace I bet) !!!

Like the others said.. Thieves are the SCUM of the world.. They should WORK for their stuff like the rest of us.

If you do catch them.. Give them a good flogging for all of us..

Good luck.

shopratwoody

Patrick,
Keep you eyes open for another 57. All the chrome window frames and glove box door were
stolen out of mine once years ago. Found the car and had it towed and pressed charges :001:
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

briney

Ron,

Wow.. I Thought I got violated....  Man...  I just don't get why people do what they do. 

Thanks for sharing guys... What a bunch of crap.  I really wish and hope I can catch them like you did.

Patrick  /Dallas TX   :unitedstates:
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

Frankenstein57

I had a 69 ranchero GT390, someone took the 390 emblems  out of the hoodscoop. The frame rotted out,so I scraped the chero. Still have the hoodscoop. Mark