News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Del Rio divorce MUST sell

Started by delrio wagon, 2009-08-19 17:20

Previous topic - Next topic

delrio wagon

Del rio in fair shape stripped down. Little rust, 1970 390 and c6 to go with that runs well (needs new valve seals). Extra fenders extra grille extra bumpers all that is really needed to build is side glass, windshield backglass good. Has disc brakes in front. Rebuilt whole front end was about to start on the rear end. Have all bolts marked and labeled in bags. Was going to do a complete restoration. Have all trim seats etc. The floor pans in rear seat foot area were rusted and I cut out and made patches the front need a little work but no rust in the back at all. The fenders have very little in the very bottum and the rear 1/4s have just a little. I have all of it. I started this car with my wife and I just cant get going back with it. I have parted out 3 57 fords and kept all the best parts for this car. It is a great project. The car is from dry new mexico about 2 hours from me. Was original 312 car and I know where the original engine can be bought. Car is located in Amarillo Texas 79118. There is no title but they are easy to obtain now. 2000.00 Shane 806-517-2821 I am plan on listing on ebay if I do not sell it by the end of the week.

delrio wagon

SOLD LOOKING TO FIND ANOTHER AFTER THE DIVORCE IS FINAL