News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

v bar?

Started by milo1957, 2009-09-06 19:57

Previous topic - Next topic

milo1957

anyone have any idea what a v bar for the front of the 57 fords is worth?

Lou

With or without the Uprights?

KidKourier

In decent condition--starts about $250 and up,if show quality and your restoring to 100 pointer I've seen them go for over $1000, it'll depend on how much they want--how much your willing to pay-- and if you can find one as these were an factory option. KID

milo1957

cool thanks i actually have one hanging on the garage wall i was considering selling!

milo1957

Quote from: Lou on 2009-09-06 22:54
With or without the Uprights?

i have uprights but dont think they are the right ones...seems someone drilled holes in the ones they had  (holes in the wrong place they are drilled on the front instead of the top)  but i also have like 6 sets of uprights so i thought i could just drill some correctly...or just sell the bar ..i dont know still just thinking about what to do with it.  to be honest im not a big fan of how they look on the car.

barefoot

i am interested in a V bar.if it is minty and has all the hardware,shoot me a price.   thanks,   barefoot

milo1957

well  minty? i dont know have not looked at it that close....  it looks good and straight...  but if you want mint would probally have to be re cromed!  and read the above post concerning the hardware  i dont think the uprights are correct.....  maybe ill post a pic tomorrow!

skip54

i'm interested and really don't care about the hardware or it be show quality.  skip   carsrus7@aol.com   i was thinking of getting one and having it powder coated.  thanks

milo1957

this is the bar i have...............

skip54

how much are you asking. looks like the mounting holes are drilled wrong. but i'm interested. thanks  skip   carsrus7@aol.com

milo1957

make me an offer.

milo1957

back to the top!!!