News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Model 57 1/18 scale

Started by 57custom, 2010-02-16 20:40

Previous topic - Next topic

57custom

Does anybody know who makes a 1/18 scale model of the 57 ford coutom 300 or fairlane 500 tudor hardtop. I have seen skyliners and even a ranchero but never a custom 300 or tudor htp. I have asked lots of sellers at swap meets but haven't had any luck. It would seem that it should be available as I see lots of oddball models that there can be very little interst in but are nevertheless available. I am sure that there would be lots of interest in these cars as they were the best looking of all the 57's.JMHO :)

deereford

There is a courier model available also. I have never seen a two-dr HT or Custom series in 1/18 scale. Somebody please prove me wrong so I can buy a two-dr HT or a sunliner model. Brad.

glen b henderson

I have searched online and all the local model shops for years and as for as I can tell no one makes them. I have the flip top but like you would love to have a custom.
Freedom is not Free

4banger

I have a 2 dr hardtop. It is black & yellow. Fairlane 500 ( scale model of course )

deereford

What company made or marketed the black and yellow 2dr HT?

wildhog

THE ONLY 300 DIE CAST I HAVE EVER SEEN IS IN 1/24TH SCALE MADE BY LIBERTY. ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO. IN THERE POLICE CAR SERIES. ALSO IN A DIE CAST A 57 RANCHERO AND A 57 SUNLINER IN 1/24TH SCALE, THESE WERE CALLED BANKS AS THE TRUNK OPENED AND YOU COULD PUT A COIN IN THE SLOT. MANUFACTURED BY SPEC CAST IN DYERSVILLE IOWA. HOME OF THE FIELD OF DREAMS MOVIE. ON OF THE NEATEST DIE CAST NOW IS THE 57 FORD MADE BY M2 AUTO-THENTICS, THIS IS IN THE SMALLER1/64 SCALE BUT THE DETAIL IS GREAT AND THEY HAVE MADE A LOT OF DIFFERENT COLORS. THEY MADE 2 SUPER STOCK DRAG CARS THAT ARE REALLY NEAT. HOPE THIS HELPS TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)