News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Roof gutter moulds (Both sides)

Started by outcruisen, 2009-07-24 19:56

Previous topic - Next topic

outcruisen

All.. I am restoring a 1957 Fairlane Victoria Hardtop (Body style 57A I think?)..

I am after the 2 stainless trims that run the full length of the roof line on the outer edge of the gutter to both sides.. I already have the ones that run on the roof itself, but the gutter moulds I have are damaged beyond repair..

Any leads would be much appreciated as these are the last 2 trims I need for the car.

Cheers from down here..

Mark

outcruisen

Been told by a mate that they might be better known in the good old US of A as "DRIP RAIL MOULDS".. Cheers

jwhitak1

Still looking for gutter/drip rail trim? If so I think I can help. I have a drivers side I know is good. Not sure about the passenger side I will have to check. Let me know if you are still in the market. Feel free to email- jlwhitak99@yahoo.com

outcruisen

Yes, still after a set.. I did try to email you, but just in case my email is... ducksclan@bigpond.com

Cheers

Mark

JimNolan

Mark,
   I got a set of drip rails from Jerry's Classic Cars. Call them and ask if they still have any that would fit your car. They sold me a set for @ $80.00 and they were in good shape and was the only source I could find. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.