News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ebay bumper nightmare

Started by jdlafayette, 2010-05-21 19:38

Previous topic - Next topic

jdlafayette

Hello, I wanted to tell everyone about a bad experience I got going on trying to get bumpers for my Fairlane 500. This guy goes by gensoh_1 on ebay selling rechrome bumpers. They were advertised for $375.00 rear and 240.00 front. That included shipping and a call tag for the cores. That was March 11 and so far I have recieved the front. (2 weeks ago). This guy tells more lies than a room full of politicians. They weren't coming out right, they fell of the truck, the shipper didn't show up, blah blah. He says the rear was shipped today, we'll see. He also has not sent a call tag. Thanks for letting me vent!

tarheel57

You need to report him to Ebay, " asap ",and also leave feedback.Thanks for letting us know! Tarheel. :unitedstates:

jdlafayette

Ebay feedback has a time limit (I think). It doesn't show up anymore on my "my ebay" .  My problem is I am like a donkey with a carrot dangling in front of me. He keeps saying " a couple more days". This is suppost to be fun isn't it?  Most important is don't buy from this guy. When I get my stuff I will leave bad feedback.

Lou

Time to stop playing with this guy. Call the police dept. in the town where he lives and lodge a complaint. If you rather not call then send a letter explaining what has happend and with copies of your money order (or check). Politely ask the local police to look into this matter. Make a copy of your letter and keep it on file, you might need it later.

RICH MUISE

Where does this guy operate out of, and what was the quality of the bumper he sent you?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

jdlafayette

I think he is out of west covina, ca. His name is Juan Chvone (?)  The UPS driver said he needs to buy a vowel. The front bumper is nice and I have no problems with the quality. It's probably not 100 point show car stuff but my car never will be anyway. I will see what this week brings. Thanks guys. John