News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Spindles

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2010-11-26 09:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

Glen been off line for three days, my modem crapped out and I just got it running again.

I'll take the spindle assemblies, would it cost more to ship or for me to drive down?  Do you have pay pal?  Personal check?  Cash?

What would be a good time to meet up for you, I am retired so I have pretty much any time available.  Let me know how you want to do this, my number is 205-853-9392.  I should be home from breakfast by 8 tomorrow morning if you want to call.  Be home all day except for a parts run.  Lost your info from the last thing I got from you so I need to start over again.

Thanks, Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

glen b henderson

Bill, I gave you a call went to voice mail, you can call me @ 334-227-3004 any time.
Freedom is not Free

Ford Blue blood

Met up with Glen and enjoyed a couple of hours of great conversation.  His parts are top notch!  Just need to get some warm weather to clean and powder coat.

In WI right now, Christmas with our Moms, temperature here isn't much cooler then down in B-Ham but there is a bunch of that "white stuff" all over the place!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

glen b henderson

Bill, glad to here that you had a good visit with your Mother. Hope that you have a safe trip home. I think that I am finally over the crud that I had and looking forward to getting back in the shop.
Freedom is not Free