News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Dallas Texas airport question

Started by Zapato, 2011-02-17 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

Can anyone tell me approximate travel time between Dallas Love Field and DFW, and if there are shuttles running between them?
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

Zap...try sending a message or email to Briney. Patrick lives there. Just out of curiosity what's up in Dallas? There's some neat stuff coming up in that area in the next few months...who knows we might get to bump in to each other.   Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

headed to Guatemala with a medical/dental team work in some villages for a week. Just trying to fly as reasonable as possible which means I have to fly into one airport and then jump over to the next one.

Zap-
Zapato

RICH MUISE

Zap...I hope this isn't too late, I forgot to respond to this last week..sorry. If you google dallas airport shuttle, all kinds of options come up.you might want to look at the checker shuttle service..you can get rate quotes and book your shuttle online.
Zap...you really need to find some worthwhile projects to spend your time on. lol    Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2011-02-24 08:35
Zap...you really need to find some worthwhile projects to spend your time on. lol    Rich

Rich, have to say you are thinking pretty much like my pastor, wife and siblings. Will see if I can make it happen and please all of you.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

drof75

Zap, I have some flexibility during the day. I could pick you up at Love and take you to the DFW to save you the $60 - $75 for the shuttle. Send me a PM & I'll give you my contact info.

Buz Mills

Zapato

Buz, I think I sent you a message couldn't tell if it went thru or not. Thanks for the offer however now skipping DFW and going to Guatemala via Miami. Lot more butt time but saving about $400-.

Thanks again,

Zap- :unitedstates: :felix:
Zapato

Zapato

Just a quick check in, am down in Guatemala working my butt off seems like that is how most of my vacations go. Keeping my eye out for old American iron but haven't seen any yet.

Zap- :unitedstates:

Oh it was sunny and high 70s today up in the mountains air clean and beautiful.
Zapato

Zapato

I'm back, had a great time, now need to finish working on the home addition so I can then start on my 57. Thanks again for the info and offers of help received prior to my trip.

Za :unitedstates:p-
Zapato