News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

swap meet stuff

Started by canadian_ranchero, 2011-05-07 15:40

Previous topic - Next topic

canadian_ranchero

just got back from the red deer swap.did real good this year.picked up a windshild with a small wiper mark for $20,a steering wheel with no cracks and good meteor horn ring for $40,a salesman color booklet for $15.a book full of bulletins,service manager letters,new service features for $40,all this stuff for 1957 :003: :booty: :003:   

Zapato

so what does a meteor horn ring look like?

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

Good going Gary...down this way we rarely see a '57 part at even the huge swap meets. ( which reminds me Chickasha, Ok. swap meet is next weekend)
Any progress on your 4.6 swap?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

Rich, trick to finding parts is to let them come to you. I have a friend that has an embroidery business and whatever car I'm working on he makes me a ballcap that says WANTED! (car year & brand) parts!  Always in real bright neon colors. Not only do vendors notice but other guys will tell you not only about parts they know about elsewhere or somewhere at that meet. Has worked miracles for me.

Zap- :canada:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

canadian_ranchero

Quote from: Zapato on 2011-05-07 16:38
so what does a meteor horn ring look like?

Zap- :unitedstates:
will try get a picture for you.the chrome ring is the same,the plastic center is different