News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

a wild ass picture

Started by RICH MUISE, 2011-07-27 20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

told ya! This was taken Monday night about 2 a.m. in Cripple Creek , Colorado. The funny part was they were just all lined up there, 10 or 12 of them, on the right side of the road, just obeying the traffic sign. They hadn't moved an inch till a bus came along.
These are descendants of the burros the minners cut loose and abandoned after the 1800's gold rush. They have been surviving well, and multiplying, in the mountains and foothills around Cripple Creek for 120 some odd years now.
Anyway..I was getting my monthly "have to hit the highway" bug out of me. Stopped in Tuesday and met Jon (Hogwagon) at his very busy motorcycle shop in Colorado Springs. It was nice putting a face to a name....I probably annoyed the hell out of some of his employees taking him away from where he was needed for an hour or so..
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hogwagon

Rich glad you could stop and wish I had a little more time. Peak season so employees are always pissed at their boss. When we get the wagon together we will have to head your way on a trip. Oh those mules has been known to not be nice.