News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Ranchero sun visors, are they different?

Started by 57ranchero57, 2007-06-02 06:52

Previous topic - Next topic

57ranchero57

I need a set of sunvisors for my 57 Ranchero project, are they unique to the Ranchero model, or will the Fairlane and/or Custom sedans brackets mount the same? If anybody has an extra set, I would be interested in buying them, the condition of the visors themselves is not important, just so the brackets are right for the Ranchero mounting. Thanks!
Steve

shopratwoody

Steve
my Ranchero had the thin cardboard type originally. I change to the foam thicker many years ago. I think I
took them from another Ranchero as I've bought and sold many. Just guessing, I would think that any 57
with the same windshield would fit.
good luck, I'll keep my eyes open.
Ron :004:
I hate blocksanding!

meteor

Steve, my Ranchero only had a driver side sun visor (weird). I pulled a passenger one out of a wagon and it was the same...

I will eventually have an extra set for sale, if you're not in a hurry. I will be parting out my Ranchero and Ranch Wagon after I build one complete car.
check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com

meteor

I finally got my Ranch Wagon, what an ordeal.

Anyway, it is missing the sunvisors and brackets so unfortunately I won't have an extra pair for sale.

Matt
check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com