News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

ford 1957 junked out

Started by shortcoupe48, 2011-08-14 20:25

Previous topic - Next topic

shortcoupe48

this is my 57 ford 2-door. floors rusted, no suspension or drivetrain. no title.bill of sale or use for parts. good glass. dash and steering box are there too.  call 712-733-8809 if you want to buy the whole car or parts of it.Thanks,Henry

JPotter57

Got photos and a price?
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Ford Blue blood

Sounds like one I saw on the HAMB (I think, might have been on ebay or the Ford Barn) this morning.  He had a tag of 2250 or 950 on the one I looked at......Iowa if I remember......
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

JPotter57

I will be adding a requirement similar to the HAMB soon to list your price and location in your ad.  Im not interested in another car myself, but a fellow emailed.me the other day looking for a project car, rust was ok with him, just wanted a cheap tudor.
Old, loud, and fast.

shortcoupe48

i did post it elswhere. I have lost the storage garage so need to get rid of it. i hate to see it go to the crusher.The camera was set at too high a setting to load on this site. I will get some pictures taken that will load here. I can send pictures in email.

glen b henderson

James, I have the black custom that I'll get rid of or the green 500 h/t if your guy is close enough to come look at them.
Freedom is not Free

JPotter57

Glen call me asap about the green hardtop, serious about buying that one..
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

shortcoupe..where is the car located?
Also you can resize your pics easily so they'll post here....when you click on the photo you want to post, it should ask you which program to use to open with...chose PAINT..(you may have to right click to get that option..it's on almost all windows op systems...when it opens you will probably only see a portion of the pic.), in the top menu,click on image,then resize. change the 100 % that it opens with to about 20 or 25% both horiz and vert...click enter and the picture should be small enough to see in it's entirety in the PAINT window.save before you exit and it should be small enough to post here.   Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

shortcoupe48

sorry for screwing up on my listing.i not smart enough to post pictures. just wanted to see someone to get some use out of it. i guess it will go to the crusher. thanks, henry

JPotter57

You didnt mess anything up, no big deal.  I hate to see a useable Custom go to the crusher.  I wish you werent so far away from me, I'd buy it just to keep that from happening.  Hang in there a couple more days, it should sell....
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

where is it??? Shortcoupe..like James said hang in there..these sedans are getting hard as hell to find..and as far as your posting...everyone struggles with posting pics..don't worry bout it. You never said, but I'm guessing from your user name that it's a custom 2 dr, not a fairlane.

We still need to know where it's at though.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

iamflashman

Quote from: shortcoupe48 on 2011-08-17 08:52
sorry for screwing up on my listing.i not smart enough to post pictures. just wanted to see someone to get some use out of it. i guess it will go to the crusher. thanks, henry

I am sorry, but I find your attitude a little puzzling.  You say you want to sell a car.  People on here obviously want the car.  Why in the world would you crush it.

All people are asking for is some contact information and a price. 

I find the ease at which people crush these cars troubling.  When there is such a short supply of these cars in the world, why destroy them when someone wants them?

It just makes no sense to me...
1957 Ford Convertible 428CJ/Tremec TKO
1957 Ford Ranch Wagon 5.0L EFI/AOD - sold :(
1964 Fairlane 500 Thunderbolt clone
1958 Edsel Bermuda

1957 ________________ Ford
\___((_______________))___/
(@)________V__________(@)
[________I_____I_________]
__[__]__ o_______o___[__]___

Frankenstein57

I would agree, why not post the cars location from the get go? This could be close to someone on this website. A whole bunch of posts and I still don't know where the dam car is.  c'mon man

wilnutt

I'd be interested in the inner headlight buckets and a steering wheel ring!!!